Depending on which research you choose you believe, between 50% and 80% of CRM projects fail. In this session, Rick Lyle discusses why this might be the case and what steps you can take to make sure your CRM project isn’t one of them.
Specifically, he’ll explore the two implementation methodologies that Redspire utilises; Microsoft’s Sure Step methodology and our own trueFit approach.
During the session, Rick will discuss:
- why CRM projects fail and what you can do to avoid them
- 2 implementation methodologies that Redspire use
- Microsoft’s Sure Step methodology
- Redspire’s TrueFit approach
- how to decide which approach suits your project
Please fill in the form on the right to watch the webinar recording.