The Sales Professional’s Guide to: Microsoft Dynamics 365
The perception of CRM amongst sales professionals is one of huge effort for little reward. Yet, it’s an essential part of businesses engaging with customers across many departments and over many channels.
Without CRM, the left hand can’t know what the right hand is doing resulting in lost opportunities, miscommunication and a silo’d workforce. Sales Professionals stand to gain a huge amount adopting Dynamics 365. For the first time, here is a CRM platform that makes their job easier, not harder. This guide will explain how Microsoft Dynamics 365 has brought new levels of actionable insight and job enriching Artificial Intelligence tools to Sales Professionals, changing their views along the way.
2. Executive Summary
3. The History of Sales v CRM
4. The Dynamics 365 Difference
5. Efficiency and Effectiveness
6. A Suite of Intelligent Business Applications
7. Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement and AI
8. Inside the Single View
9. Bringing External Information In
10. Prioritising Sales Effort
12. Dynamics 365 ROI