Ensure vital communications and business as usual between insurance underwriters and brokers, whilst displaced from in-person meeting spaces and financial district box systems throughout the global health crisis.
Ensure Insurance business continuity
During the Covid-19 pandemic, it’s vital that essential insurance services continue business as usual. Lockdown has closed meeting hubs and box systems like those at Lloyd’s of London, where insurance brokers and underwriters traditionally meet to discuss risk and manage deals.
This displacement has led to inefficient communication across disparate channels and is causing needless missed opportunity.
A virtual hub to schedule, meet, negotiate and close
Microsoft and Redspire have mobilised quickly to digitalise this process with Power Apps Portals, Power Automate and Microsoft Teams. These solutions help both underwriters and brokers manage time and unify communications whilst teams work remotely, across one easy to adopt bizapps process. A secure, quick implementation application has been created to:
- Direct all users to an established process
- Connect disparate brokers and underwriters
- Allow underwriters to set their availability
- Let brokers schedule time with underwriters
- Provide secure virtual meeting hubs
These tools and technologies and their benefits include:
Power Apps Portals
- build apps and self-service scheduling portals, fast
- create an established process to unify insurance users
- set underwriter availability with Microsoft 365 integration
- allows brokers to book or update underwriter timeslots
- log deal information, set agendas and update remotely
- connect to wider workflows
- connect disparate stages of the Portal user journey
- connect disparate users, departments and organisations
- unify operations & automates business process flows
- send notifications to daily calendar
- posts agenda to Teams meeting spaces
- limitless enhancement opportunities as users needs grow
- a secure virtual collaboration hub to connect users
- voice, video-calling or chat communications
- meeting recording capabilities
- white board and screen-sharing capabilities
- real time document collaboration
- tools help ensure user privacy while working remotely
Redspire have particularly strong capabilities in Banking and Financial Services, FMCG, Government, and Third Sector and have worked on the biggest operational challenges facing these industries today. From Small Business Banking improvements at CYBG, client and stakeholder engagement at Money and Pensions Service, our expertise in Dynamics 365 Power Platform helps our clients unify operations quickly, and deliver transformation projects that solve immediate business pain.
Next steps for support
Secure data infrastructures and unified operations between brokers and underwriters has never been more important as we navigate the unfolding global health crisis. This is the time for rapid implementation to ensure business continuity and connect disparate teams.
The solutions outlined can be deployed at pace over just a few days to make sure your client needs are met and opportunity isn’t wasted. For more information, download the insurance ops briefing, call Redspire today on 0845 226 8170 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.