Overcome immediate overload in call centre operations, fast with Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Power Virtual Agents and Omni-channel Engagement Hub.
Frontline service providers in banking, insurance, health, travel and retail are experiencing huge spikes on call centre operations during the Covid-19 global health crisis. Microsoft bizapps and rapid partner deployments are helping contact centres overcome urgent demand and relieving pressure on distressed call centres. Implement a rapid, tactical solution to the Covid-19 call centre crisis in days and be positioned to overcome evolving challenges ahead.
Overcoming call centre distress with Dynamics and the Power Platform
During the Covid-19 health crisis, clients who provide essential services in industries like banking, insurance, health, travel and retail are experiencing huge spikes on call centre operations. The global pandemic is straining service centres everywhere, with a massive uptick in call volumes, further complicated by many agents working remotely.
Deploy omnichannel capabilities
With omnichannel capabilities for Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Power Virtual Agent and Power Apps Portals, contact centre employees can provide consistent, personalised support while working remotely.
Self-service portals capabilities reduce pressure and urgency from agents and ensure cases are properly distributed across the omni-channel environment. Users are quickly able to deploy chatbots that are trained to respond to the highest volume of inquiring questions while providing consistent levels of personalised support.
The benefits of the tools and technologies
- Power Apps Service Portals
– build business apps and self-service portals, fast
– react to live needs to handle query flow
– connect to wider workflows and remote agents
– customers can log, update and self-manage their case
– free up front end agents and reduces call bottleneck
- Power Virtual Agent
– create intelligent agents with no code
– connect to existing bots, portals and knowledge bases
– virtual agent fields queries and establishes urgency
– resolves or diverts low and medium touch queries
– reduce impact on frontline agents – allows 24/7 self-service operations
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
– manage, record and resolve customer cases
– connect each stage of the customer journey
– unifies operations & automates business process flows
– monitor and manage call centre volumes – a single source of truth for case communications
– ensures case continuity if agents out sick during crisis
- Omnichannel for Customer Service
– a hub for managing case related communications
– provides multiple non-call ways to manage interactions
– extends the reach of Dynamics for Customer Service
– can deploy live agent chat remotely
– reduces dependency on system telephony
– connect cases across the entire customer environment
Redspire have particularly strong capabilities in Banking and Financial Services, FMCG, Government, and Third Sector and have worked on the biggest operational challenges facing these industries today. From Small Business Banking improvements at CYBG, client and stakeholder engagement at Money and Pensions Service, our expertise in Dynamics 365 Power Platform helps our clients unify operations quickly, and deliver transformation projects that solve immediate business pain.
Next steps for Covid-19 contact centre and operational resilience crisis support
Secure data infrastructures and unified operations have never been more important as we navigate the unfolding global health crisis. This is the time for rapid implementation to overcome contact centre distress. Solutions can be deployed at pace over just a few days to immediately relieve the pressure, and ensure internal teams are supported too. For more information, download the crisis briefing, call Redspire today on 0845 226 8170 or email on email@example.com.