Our FastFit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online plan provides all the tools a small or midsized business needs to manage customers, track and increase sales, and shorten the lead to purchase cycle. We know that a lot of customers need CRM but are worried about the cost to implement it, however at Redspire we have the solution.
A fixed scope FastFit package at a fixed price so you know you can get a CRM system tailored to you for a fixed price. This Program is designed to get a sales organization up and running quickly giving them the ability to manage Leads, Contacts and Accounts and track Opportunities for your sales pipeline in a world class solution:
|FastFit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Scope||FastFit
|Production of Implementation Plan||✔||✔|
|User Subscription Definition||✔||✔|
|Configuration and Setup|
|Setup CRM instance, add Users and apply Roles||✔||✔|
|Customize existing Entity Fields to your needs 2||✔||✔|
|Customize existing default Entity Forms to your needs 2||✔||✔|
|Customize Guided Processes to your needs 2||✔||✔|
|Customize Product Catalogue and Standard Pricelist 3||✘||✔|
|Customize existing mobile Entity Forms for your business 2||✘||✔|
|Customize Case Management Entities and Forms||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|Import Data Sheet (CSV) 4||✔||✔|
|Migrate data from another platform or create your CSV files||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|User Training 5|
|Administrator Training Session (2 hrs)||✔||✔|
|Customer User Training Webinar||✔||✔|
|Regular Open training Update Webinars||✔||✔|
- From date of SOW agreement, to achieve this, we need you to work with us and respond to deadlines in a timely manner
- Entities included are Leads, Opportunities, Contacts and Accounts
- Up to 150 product or service items
- The CSV will be prepared by you to Redspire’s specifications (sample provided)
- Training provided online with screen sharing
The above offers are subject to the complete Terms and Conditions of Redspire’s Master Services Agreement and Statement of Work.
What we need from you to make sure FastFit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment is successful
- Have a single person in your organization responsible for coordinating the program
- Make sure you have the right stakeholders in the requirements gathering meeting
- Make sure all the stakeholders sign off on the Implementation Plan
- Review and sign off all the customizations prior to data migration with the stakeholders
- Put aside some time to make sure you can respond to all our requests in a timely manner to ensure we hit plan
- Ensure all key stakeholders attend the Admin Training Call
- Have all users and stakeholders on the training webinars
Get FastFit now
Would you like to get your Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution in 30 days?
Let us know about your challenge or simply sign up for one of our FastFit options: Starter or Starter Plus.
Fill in the form on the right so we can kick-start you project. We’re looking forward to exceeding your expectations!