Intelligent customer service
CRM has always been the go-to for customer service. And Microsoft Dynamics CRM in its previous form did it well with a 360-degree view of every customer, integration and collaboration.
So, how does Dynamics 365 for Customer Service improve on that and what do your customers expect from you in today’s modern world?
In this live demo through the relevant parts of the system, we will:
- Discover how Dynamics 365 brings tools into play for Customer Service that deliver clarity, consistency and insight for every customer interaction.
- Discuss how the role-based licensing can provide employees with the relevant level of access to have visibility across the business.
- Discuss Omnichannel engagement, raising cases and nurturing relationships through social channels, portal web self-service, phone and email.
- Explain how Knowledge Base works.
- How the app extends its reach into account management to easily see and strategically expand opportunities when you see them.
- Discuss identification of trends for resolution or opportunities.
- Explain how dashboards and Power BI pull it all together.