What’s all the buzz about?
Techcrunch said “What Microsoft offers here that even Salesforce can’t is the ability to marry process and productivity…. it’s not just CRM data, but ERP data and the Office productivity suite unified, enabling users to access just the data and functions they need – be they from inventory, a customer record or email – to get work done”
TechTarget said “With Dynamics 365 integration and role based licensing, Microsoft gives customers something they don’t get from other CRM systems, and changes how companies buy cloud services”.
High praise indeed and we could go on. But does it matter what industry commentators are saying? Well, it’s fantastic to know that popular opinion is backing Dynamics 365.
But the point remains, is Dynamics 365 going to help your business?
Join our free webinar and we’ll help you decide. As a Microsoft Gold Partner with clients of all sizes in many sectors, we have really looked at how Dynamics 365 will adapt to the corporate objectives of individual businesses.
During the webinar, you’ll:
- Learn the main features and capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- See examples of the kinds of problems the functionality of Dynamics365 can solve.
- Look inside the platform and see the integrated processes in action.
- Learn how best to assess your CRM requirement with Dynamics 365’s modularity model.
- Understand the options and timescales for moving to Dynamics365.