Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a powerful tool that’s used by more than 4 million users worldwide.
The most basic definition of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is that it’s a database in which companies store all their customer data.
This database is not only used as a reference point to employees, however. It also has a large range of tools available for the company to automate its business processes (such as automatic task creation, automatic email responses, reporting and forecasting functionality etc.) that can be customised to perfectly reflect the company’s processes.
If well customised, Microsoft Dynamics CRM not only automates your business processes, but also helps them become more efficient.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
So why do people all over the world love Microft Dynamics CRM? There are plenty of reasons. Here are just a few:
- Your Sales, Marketing and Customer Support functions are supported from within one system.
- It adapts to your company size and grows with you.
- You can forecast and plan your business performance with quick and detailed reports.
- You can focus all your effort on the most profitable tasks while everything else is automated.
We are a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Gold Cloud Partner! Book a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 demo with us now. It’s free and you’ll love it!
How Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps you in your job
Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows your sales teams to focus on what they do best… sell!
Benefits of CRM for Sales:
- Access up to date information relevant to your pipeline from the office or on the road
- Easily manage leads from within Microsoft Outlook, your web browser or your mobile device
- Create at-a-glance reports and dashboards to help you prioritise your work
- Improve collaboration between employees by working from one database
- Accurately monitor progress towards your goals and take immediate action where required
Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows your marketing team to reap the benefits of CRM, including the tools to plan, implement and measure marketing activity
Benefits of CRM for Marketing:
- Identify your more profitable customers and sectors by easily importing and analysing your database
- Measure and track the success each and every piece of marketing activity
- Attract more leads to your business by optimising activity towards the best performing campaigns
- Nurture leads until they are sale ready through drip feed and email marketing campaigns
- Convert and prioritise opportunities based on their engagement and likelihood to buy
- Report on any dimension of your activity at the touch of a button
Microsoft Dynamics CRM centralises your reports, opportunity status and sales and marketing funnels in one dashboard
Benefits of CRM for Management:
- Visualise your team’s progress towards goals
- Celebrate success and share best practice across your people
- Isolate areas that require attention and address quickly
- Benchmark historical activity and accurately forecast performance
- Improve decision making based on hard data
Microsoft Dynamics CRM turns your Customer Service into a cost-efficient brand-building activity
Benefits of CRM for Customer Service:
- Solve your customer’s issues quickly by referring to one complete database of support history
- Improve your performance by harvesting best practices and improving team collaboration
- Prioritise by automating tasks and focusing on high-value activities
- Schedule your team’s activities for seamless performance
- Support your customers via channels of their choice
- Increase your profitability by assessing opportunities for up- and cross-sell
Microsoft Dynamics CRM simplifies your work while being fully and easily customisable
Benefits of CRM for IT:
- Choose between cloud and on-premise and switch between them anytime
- Save up-front investment with cloud; enjoy maximum control with on-premise
- Adjust settings and security permissions with a few clicks without downtime
- Take comfort in 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement financially backed by Microsoft
- Never outgrow your CRM – scale and customise your system as your needs change
Why should you use Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Read our 13 reasons why we love Microsoft Dynamics CRM now.