Redspire is a Microsoft CRM solutions specialist and a Microsoft strategic Partner, which means we are qualified and trusted by Microsoft to deliver their solutions.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a big focus for us right now. Less than a year away, it will replace The Data Protection Act and means significant changes for how businesses handle data not least the severe fines for non-compliance. Even when the UK is out of Europe, non-conformity and data breaches can result in fines of up to €20m or 4% of your annual worldwide turnover.
There’s currently a lot of IT complexity out there. GDPR is an opportunity to streamline that technology architecture. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is already well prepared and meets those needs, it not only helps you to comply, but crucially, demonstrates that compliance.
Can your Microsoft CRM Partner support your business and people journey to GDPR compliance? The rules of finding a CRM partner still apply.
A good GDPR CRM partner should be:
- Looking at the role of data in your organisation, finding the changes GDPR will enforce, and identifying the edits and customisations to enable them.
- Advising on role, record and field based security for your team, reducing the risks associated with administrative rights.
- Helping you evaluate how you answer points on consent, data purpose, and data retention.
- Reviewing what triggers may be required throughout your system to maximise Dynamics 365’s detection and data breach reporting.
- Pointing out the areas where Dynamics 365 will maximise the opportunity of compliance with GDPR such as turning double opt-in and lower sign up volumes into better engagement and conversion.
- Knowledgeable in every facet of GDPR, of your current system(s) and integrations.
- Following a process for supporting you through GDPR based on experience of your sector.
- Prepared to continue to work with you as you get to grips with how it works in practice.
You can learn more about how you can plan for GDPR in this month’s webinar. Register today and if your diary gets in the way, we’ll send you the recording.