The benefits of CRM are well known in the insurance industry. Seamless customer service, faster enquiry handling, smarter processes, effortless task management and automated workflows all mean much higher productivity and customer retention.
But as Microsoft take Dynamics CRM onto the next level with their forthcoming Dynamics 365, let’s remember the reasons why Microsoft Dynamics CRM has always been one of the best selling in the sector.
Here are just a few of the compelling facts that build on the basics of what a good CRM system should do.
- Deployment Options: Dynamics CRM is the only CRM system built solidly enough to allow you to choose and change deployment. You can read more about the benefits of On-Premise v Cloud-Hosted on our
- Integration: Being part of the Microsoft family comes with big benefits. Seamless integration with Outlook, Skype, Office 365 to name a few with LinkedIn soon to follow. It’s a connectivity that other providers simply don’t have.
- Familiar User Interface: One of the highest user adoption rates in the market. Coupled with partner expertise (such as ours of course!), Dynamics CRM is set up for success from day one.
- Intuitive customisation: Dynamics CRM comes into its own when the right tools and apps are deployed to make it really fit your business objectives. It’s a solid platform to customize from a access to a wide range of tools and its scalability means it will always fit your business’ processes and people.
- Easier Administration: There is an extensive administrative function allowing you to alter fields, entities and processes without code if you have the right team internally.
- Scalable and Innovative: The pace of change in the business environment is incredible. Dynamics CRM has always been at the forefront of the role of CRM and is always looking to the future to maximise the return on investment for its customers. You can read more about how this will look with the forthcoming Microsoft 365 on our blog.
- Data Security: With the rise of security hacks and identity fraud across the world, cloud-hosted data security has never been more crucial. Each Microsoft data centre has perimeter security, multi-factor authentication, locked racks and extensive video monitoring. More importantly, Microsoft is the only Cloud provider to have UK data centres, making it even easier for businesses with highly sensitive data to benefit from the advantages of Cloud-hosting.
- Extended CRM: The Microsoft Dynamics platform has evolved from a CRM tool to a fully integrate collaboration, communication and business productivity suite. With the right customisation and input, Dynamics can improve your relationships with suppliers, contractors and partners, as well as your customers.
- Pricing: Users, press, industry analysts and partners alike, all rate MS Dynamics as one of the best value platforms across licensing, services, training, customisation, implementation, administration and maintenance.
Any CRM system is a commitment that it’s important to get right. To give you further insight into how it helps with customer centricity, we’ve prepared a Step-by-Step Guide that is free to download and will get you on the right path.